Sources in this library
- Notice of Submission Deadline To Amend Slot Records for LaGuardia Airport
Under this notice, the FAA announces the submission deadline of January 5, 2015, for requests to amend slot records (adjust slot times and arrival/departure designations) at New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
- Proposed Flood Hazard Determinations
On September 19, 2013, FEMA published in the Federal Register a proposed flood hazard determination notice at 78 FR 57646 for Harris County, Texas, and Incorporated Areas. The table published in this notice provides corrected or updated information regarding the for affected communities in Harris County, Texas, and Incorporated Areas.
- Notification of a Closed Teleconference of the Chartered Science Advisory Board
The Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA), Science Advisory Board (SAB) Staff Office is announcing a teleconference of the Chartered SAB to conduct a review of two draft reports of recommendations regarding the agency's 2013 and 2014 Scientific and Technological Achievement Awards (STAA). The Chartered SAB teleconference will be closed to the public.
- Agency Forms Undergoing Paperwork Reduction Act Review
- NASA Advisory Council; Human Exploration and Operations Committee; Meeting
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, Public Law 92-463, as amended, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) announces a meeting of the Human Exploration and Operations Committee of the NASA Advisory Council.
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Sunshine Act Meeting
- Information Collections Being Submitted for Review and Approval to the Office of Management and Budget
As part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork burdens, and as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501-3520), the Federal Communications Commission (FCC or Commission) invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on the following information collections. Comments are requested concerning: Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Commission, including whether the information shall have practical utility; the accuracy of the Commission's burden estimate; ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on the respondents, including the use of automat...
- Drill Pipe and Drill Collars From China
- Office of Natural Resources Revenue; Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection-United States Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (USEITI) Revenue Information Collection, Comment Request
To comply with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA), we are inviting comments on an information request that we will submit to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval. This Information Collection Request (ICR) covers the voluntary paperwork requirements for participation in the United States' implementation of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI). It encompasses upcoming requests that certain companies voluntarily provide information on the amount of revenue which they have paid to the Federal government for extracting Federally-owned natural resources.