Sources in this library
- Safety Zone; Xterra Swim, Myrtle Beach, SC
The Coast Guard proposes to issue a temporary safety zone on the waters of the Intracoastal Waterway in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The Xterra Swim is scheduled to take place on Sunday, May 3, 2015. The temporary safety zone is necessary for the safety of the swimmers, participant vessels, spectators, and the general public during the event. The temporary safety zone will restrict vessel traffic in a portion of the Intracoastal Waterway, preventing non- participant vessels from entering, transiting through, anchoring in, or remaining within the regulated area unless authorized by the Captain of the Port Charleston or a designated representative.
- Novartis AG; Analysis of Proposed Consent Orders To Aid Public Comment
The consent agreement in this matter settles alleged violations of federal law prohibiting unfair methods of competition. The attached Analysis to Aid Public Comment describes both the allegations in the draft complaint and the terms of the consent orders--embodied in the consent agreement--that would settle these allegations.
- Hydrographic Services Review Panel Meeting
The Hydrographic Services Review Panel (HSRP) is a Federal Advisory Committee established to advise the Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere, the NOAA Administrator, on matters related to the responsibilities and authorities set forth in section 303 of the Hydrographic Services Improvement Act of 1998, as amended, and such other appropriate matters that the Under Secretary refers to the Panel for review and advice. Date and Time: The public meeting will be held from April 8-10, 2015. April 8th from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon PST; April 9 from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST; and April 10th from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Location: Long Beach, California, with the exact meeting location to be determined and posted online. Please refer to the following Web site for updates on the locati...
- Airworthiness Directives; Airbus Airplanes
We are adopting a new airworthiness directive (AD) for certain Airbus Model A300 series airplanes, Model A300 B4-600, B4-600R, and F4- 600R series airplanes, and Model A300 C4-605R Variant F airplanes (collectively called Model A300-600 series airplanes). This AD was prompted by a report of chafing found on the overflow sensor harness of the surge tank, and subsequent contact between the electrical wiring and fuel tank structure. This AD requires a one-time inspection for chafing of the overflow sensor harness, and repair if necessary. This AD also requires modification of the sensor harness. We are issuing this AD to prevent chafing of the harness and subsequent contact between the electrical wiring and fuel tank structure, which could result in electrical arcing and a fuel tank explos...
- General Motors, LLC; Ruling on Petition for Decision of Inconsequential Noncompliance
General Motors, LLC (GM) has determined that certain model year 2013 Chevrolet Malibu passenger cars manufactured between June 21, 2011 and July 24, 2012, do not fully comply with paragraphs S22.214.171.124 (a) and (b) of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 102, Transmission Shift Position Sequence, Starter Interlock, and Transmission Braking Effect. GM has filed an appropriate report dated August 3, 2012, pursuant to 49 CFR part 573, Defect and Noncompliance Responsibility and Reports.
- Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council (MAFMC); Public Meeting
The Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC) of the Mid- Atlantic Fishery Management Council (Council) will hold a meeting.
- Lock 14 Hydro Partners, LLC and Lock 12 Hydro Partners, LLC; Notice of Availability of Environmental Assessment
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; NASDAQ OMX BX, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Amend the Fee Schedule Under Exchange Rule 7018(a) and (e) With Respect to Transactions in Securities Priced at $1 per Share or More
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; BATS Exchange, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Eliminate Rule 13.4, “Assigning of Registered Securities in the Name of a Member or Member Organization”
- Entergy Nuclear Operations, Inc., Indian Point Nuclear Generating, Unit 2
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is considering issuance of an amendment to Facility Operating License No. DPR-26, issued to Entergy Nuclear Operations, Inc., for operation of the Indian Point Nuclear Generating, Unit 2. The proposed amendment would allow a revision to the acceptance criteria for the Surveillance Requirement 126.96.36.199 for Control Rod G-3. During the last two performances of this Surveillance on September 18, 2014, and December 11, 2014, Control Rod G-3 misalignment occurred with Shutdown Bank B group movement as displayed by the Individual Rod Position Indication and Plant Instrument Computer System. The proposed change is to defer subsequent testing of the Control Rod G-3 until repaired during the next refuel outage (March 2016) or forced outage long enough t...