Sources in this library
- Southeast Alaska Power Agency; Notice of Availability of Environmental Assessment
- Combined Notice of Filings #1
- City of Kaukauna; Notice of Application Accepted for Filing and Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene and Protests
- Notice of Intent to Repatriate Cultural Items: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Hiawatha National Forest, Gladstone, MI
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Forest Service, Hiawatha National Forest, in consultation with the appropriate Indian tribes or Native Hawaiian organizations, has determined that the cultural items listed in this notice meet the definition of unassociated funerary objects. Lineal descendants or representatives of any Indian tribe or Native Hawaiian organization not identified in this notice that wish to claim these cultural items should submit a written request to the Hiawatha National Forest. If no additional claimants come forward, transfer of control of the cultural items to the lineal descendants, Indian tribes, or Native Hawaiian organizations stated in this notice may proceed.
- Notice of Inventory Completion: The American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY; Correction
The American Museum of Natural History has revised a Notice of Inventory Completion that was published in the Federal Register on February 4, 2015. This notice revises the listing of Indian tribes who are recognized as aboriginal to the area from which Native American human remains were removed.
- Takes of Marine Mammals Incidental to Specified Activities; Low-Energy Marine Geophysical Survey in the Southwest Pacific Ocean, East of New Zealand, May to June 2015
In accordance with the Marine Mammal Protection Act (MMPA), notification is hereby given that NMFS has issued an IHA to the Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO), on behalf of SIO and the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF), to take marine mammals, by Level B harassment, incidental to conducting a low-energy marine geophysical (seismic) survey in the Southwest Pacific Ocean, East of New Zealand, May to June 2015.
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Announcement of Office of Management and Budget Approval; Requests for Inspection by an Accredited Person Under the Inspection by Accredited Persons Program
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is announcing that a collection of information entitled ``Requests for Inspection by an Accredited Person under the Inspection by Accredited Persons Program'' has been approved by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
- Copenhagen Associates, Copenhagen Hydro, LLC; Notice of Transfer of Exemption
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is announcing an opportunity for the public to comment on CMS' intention to collect information from the public. Under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (the PRA), federal agencies are required to publish notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information (including each proposed extension or reinstatement of an existing collection of information) and to allow 60 days for public comment on the proposed action. Interested persons are invited to send comments regarding our burden estimates or any other aspect of this collection of information, including any of the following subjects: (1) The necessity and utility of the proposed information collection for the proper performance of the agency's function...
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Submission for Office of Management and Budget Review; Comment Request; Petition To Request an Exemption From 100 Percent Identity Testing of Dietary Ingredients: Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling, or Holding Operations for Dietary Supplements
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is announcing that a proposed collection of information has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and clearance under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.