Sources in this library
- Constitution Pipeline Company, LLC; Iroquois Gas Transmission System, L.P.; Notice Establishing Comment Due Date
- Notice of Filing of Plats of Survey, New Mexico
The plats of survey described below are scheduled to be officially filed in the New Mexico State Office, Bureau of Land Management, Santa Fe, New Mexico, thirty (30) calendar days from the date of this publication.
- Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council; Public Meeting
The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council (Council) will hold a meeting of the Standing, Special Reef Fish and Special Mackerel Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC).
- Determination of Trade Surplus in Certain Sugar and Syrup Goods and Sugar-Containing Products of Chile, Morocco, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru, Colombia, and Panama
In accordance with relevant provisions of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTS), the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) is providing notice of its determination of the trade surplus in certain sugar and syrup goods and sugar-containing products of Chile, Morocco, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru, Colombia, and Panama. As described below, the level of a country's trade surplus in these goods relates to the quantity of sugar and syrup goods and sugar-containing products for which the United States grants preferential tariff treatment under (i) the United States-Chile Free Trade Agreement (Chile FTA); (ii) the United States-Morocco Free Trade Agreement (Morocco FTA); (iii) the Dominican Republic-C...
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Temporary Placement of Three Synthetic Cannabinoids Into Schedule I
The Deputy Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration is issuing this notice of intent to temporarily schedule three synthetic cannabinoids into schedule I pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of the Controlled Substances Act. The substances are: N-(1-amino-3-methyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H- indazole-3-carboxamide (common name: AB-CHMINACA), N-(1-amino-3-methyl- 1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-pentyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide (common name: AB- PINACA) and [1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazol-3-yl](naphthalen-1- yl)methanone (common name: THJ-2201). This action is based on a finding by the Deputy Administrator that the placement of these synthetic cannabinoids into schedule I of the CSA is necessary to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety. Any final order will ...
- QAI Laboratories, LTD.: Grant of Recognition as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory
In this notice, OSHA announces its final decision to grant recognition to QAI Laboratories, LTD., as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
- Registration Review; Pesticide Dockets Opened for Review and Comment
With this notice, EPA is opening the public comment period for several registration reviews. Registration review is EPA's periodic review of pesticide registrations to ensure that each pesticide continues to satisfy the statutory standard for registration, that is, the pesticide can perform its intended function without unreasonable adverse effects on human health or the environment. Registration review dockets contain information that will assist the public in understanding the types of information and issues that the Agency may consider during the course of registration reviews. Through this program, EPA is ensuring that each pesticide's registration is based on current scientific and other knowledge, including its effects on human health and the environment. For flufenpyr-ethyl, EPA ...
- Sunshine Act Meeting of the National Museum and Library Services Board
The National Museum and Library Services Board, which advises the Director of the Institute of Museum and Library Services in awarding national awards and medals, will meet by teleconference on February 23, 2015, to review nominations for the 2015 National Medal for Museum and Library Service.
- Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Dental Category; Extension of Comment Period
EPA received requests for an extension of the period for providing comments on the proposed rule entitled, ``Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Dental Category,'' published in the Federal Register on October 22, 2014. EPA is extending the comment period from December 22, 2014 to February 20, 2015.
- Requested Administrative Waiver of the Coastwise Trade Laws: Vessel MIS MOONDANCE; Invitation for Public Comments
As authorized by 46 U.S.C. 12121, the Secretary of Transportation, as represented by the Maritime Administration (MARAD), is authorized to grant waivers of the U.S.-build requirement of the coastwise laws under certain circumstances. A request for such a waiver has been received by MARAD. The vessel, and a brief description of the proposed service, is listed below.