Sources in this library
- Sunshine Act Meeting Notice
- Civil Penalties
This interim final rule updates the maximum civil penalty amounts for violations of statutes and regulations administered by SLSDC pursuant to the Federal Inflation Adjustment Improvement Act of 2015. This final rule amends our regulations to reflect the new civil penalty amounts for violations of the Seaway Regulations and Rules under the authority of the Ports and Waterways Safety Act of 1972, as amended (PWSA).
- In the Matter of Breitling Energy Corporation; Order of Suspension of Trading
- Ericsson Inc., Wireless Core Group, Including On-Site Leased Workers From Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services and Kforce Staffing Solutions, Overland Park, Kansas; Amended Certification Regarding Eligibility To Apply for Worker Adjustment Assistance
- Ocean Disposal; Proposed Designation of a Dredged Material Disposal Site in Eastern Region of Long Island Sound; Reopening of Public Comment Period
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) today is reopening the public comment period on the proposed rule and Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement to designate one dredged material disposal site, the Eastern Long Island Sound Disposal Site (ELDS), located offshore from New London, Connecticut, for the disposal of dredged material from harbors and navigation channels in eastern Long Island Sound in the states of Connecticut and New York. The proposed rule published on April 27, 2016 (81 FR 24748). This action is necessary to provide a long-term, open-water dredged material disposal site as an alternative for the possible future disposal of such material.
- Investigations Regarding Eligibility To Apply for Worker Adjustment Assistance
- Fisheries of the Northeastern United States; Small-Mesh Multispecies Specifications
This final rule modifies the specifications for northern and southern red hake for fishing years 2016 and 2017. This action is necessary to implement the Council's recommended measures in response to updated scientific information. These final specifications are intended to help achieve sustainable yield and prevent overfishing on these two red hake stocks.
- Agenda and Notice of Public Meeting of the South Dakota Advisory Committee
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the rules and regulations of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (Commission), and the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), that a planning meeting of the South Dakota Advisory Committee to the Commission will convene at 12:00 p.m. (MDT) on Wednesday, July 6, 2016, via teleconference. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss planning progress made towards conducting a briefing meeting on Examining the Subtle Effects of Racism in South Dakota. Members of the public may listen to the discussion by dialing the following Conference Call Toll-Free Number: 1-888-427-9411; Conference ID: 6491624. Please be advised that before being placed into the conference call, the operator will ask callers to provide their names, their organizational ...
- Transition Assistance Program (TAP) for Military Personnel
This rule establishes policy, assigns responsibilities, and prescribes procedures for administration of the DoD Transition Assistance Program (TAP). The goal of TAP is to prepare all eligible members of the Military Services for a transition to civilian life, including preparing them to meet Career Readiness Standards (CRS). The TAP provides information and training to ensure Service members leaving Active Duty and eligible Reserve Component Service members being released from active duty are prepared for their next step in life whether pursuing additional education, finding a job in the public or private sector, starting their own business or other form of self- employment, or returning to school or an existing job. Service members receive training to meet CRS through the Transition GP...
- Qualification of Drivers; Exemption Applications; Diabetes Mellitus
FMCSA announces receipt of applications from 58 individuals for exemption from the prohibition against persons with insulin-treated diabetes mellitus (ITDM) operating commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) in interstate commerce. If granted, the exemptions would enable these individuals with ITDM to operate CMVs in interstate commerce.