Sources in this library
- Burlington Shortline Railroad, Inc., d/b/a Burlington Junction Railway-Operation Exemption-Rail Line of the City of Le Mars, Iowa
- Countervailing Duty Investigation of Boltless Steel Shelving Units Prepackaged for Sale From the People's Republic of China: Preliminary Determination and Alignment of Final Determination With Final Antidumping Duty Determination
The Department of Commerce (the ``Department'') preliminarily determines that countervailable subsidies are being provided to producers and exporters of boltless steel shelving units prepackaged for sale (``boltless steel shelves'') from the People's Republic of China (the ``PRC''). We invite interested parties to comment on this preliminary determination.
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Fixed Income Clearing Corporation; Order Approving Proposed Rule Change To Amend the Government Securities Division Rulebook and the Mortgage Backed Securities Clearing Rules In Order To Move the Time of Novation With Respect to Certain Trades, Include Rules To Reflect Existing Processes, and Clarify Certain Rules To Reflect Current Practices
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Notice of Closed Meeting
- Center for Scientific Review; Notice of Closed Meetings
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- Outer Continental Shelf, Gulf of Mexico, Oil and Gas Central Planning Area Lease Sales 241 and 247 and Eastern Planning Area Lease Sale 226
The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) has prepared a Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for proposed oil and gas Central Planning Area (CPA) Lease Sales 241 and 247 and Eastern Planning Area (EPA) Lease Sale 226 in the Gulf of Mexico (CPA 241/247/EPA 226 Draft Supplemental EIS). Proposed CPA Lease Sale 241 and EPA Lease Sale 226 are tentatively scheduled to be held in March 2016, and proposed CPA Lease Sale 247 is tentatively scheduled to be held in March 2017. The CPA 241/247/EPA 226 Draft Supplemental EIS updates the environmental and socioeconomic analyses in the Gulf of Mexico OCS Oil and Gas Lease Sales: 2012-2017; Western Planning Area Lease Sales 229, 233, 238, 246, and 248; Central Planning Area Lease Sales 227, 231, 235, 241, and 247, Final Environme...
- Federal Advisory Committee Act; Downloadable Security Technology Advisory Committee
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, this notice advises interested persons that the Federal Communications Commission's (FCC or Commission) Downloadable Security Technology Advisory Committee (DSTAC) will hold its first meeting. At the meeting, the Committee will discuss;) the scope of the report that it will deliver to the Commission; the ultimate goals of interested parties with respect to navigation device conditional access and content security; recommended working groups and the tasks for which they will be responsible, and any other topics related to the DSTAC's work that may arise.
- Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Atka Mackerel in the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area
NMFS is prohibiting directed fishing for Atka mackerel in the Eastern Aleutian district and the Bering Sea subarea (BSEAI) of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Island management area (BSAI) by vessels participating in the BSAI trawl limited access fishery. This action is necessary to prevent exceeding the A season allowance of the 2015 Atka mackerel total allowable catch (TAC) in the BSEAI allocated to vessels participating in the BSAI trawl limited access fishery.
- Disease, Disability, and Injury Prevention and Control Special Emphasis Panel (SEP): Initial Review