Sources in this library
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals
The Department of the Treasury, as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on proposed and/or continuing information collections, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13 (44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)). Currently, the IRS is soliciting comments concerning Employment Tax Adjustments.
- Mississippi; Amendment No. 4 to Notice of a Major Disaster Declaration
This notice amends the notice of a major disaster declaration for the State of Mississippi (FEMA-4268-DR), dated March 25, 2016, and related determinations.
- Proposed Information Collection Activity; Comment Request
- Product Change-Priority Mail Negotiated Service Agreement
The Postal Service gives notice of filing a request with the Postal Regulatory Commission to add a domestic shipping services contract to the list of Negotiated Service Agreements in the Mail Classification Schedule's Competitive Products List.
- Open Meeting of the Taxpayer Advocacy Panel Taxpayer Communications Project Committee
An will be conducted. The Taxpayer Advocacy Panel is soliciting public comments, ideas, and suggestions on improving customer service at the Internal Revenue Service.
- Sunshine Act Meeting; Additional Item
- National Environmental Policy Act Implementing Procedures
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency/USSTRATCOM Center for Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction (DTRA/SCC-WMD or the Agency) proposes to issue procedures to implement the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), Executive Order (E.O.) 11514, and Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) regulations for implementing the procedural provisions of NEPA. Pursuant to CEQ regulations at 40 CFR 1507.3(a), the DTRA/SCC-WMD is soliciting comments on its proposed procedures.
- 36(b)(1) Arms Sales Notification
The Department of Defense is publishing the unclassified text of a section . This is published to fulfill the requirements of section 155 of Public Law 104-164 dated July 21, 1996.
- Sunshine Act Meeting
- Texas; Amendment No. 4 to Notice of a Major Disaster Declaration
This notice amends the notice of a major disaster declaration for the State of Texas (FEMA-4266-DR), dated March 19, 2016, and related determinations.