Sources in this library
- Sunshine Act Notice
- Sunshine Act Meeting Notice
- Center for Scientific Review; Amended Notice of Meeting
- Sunshine Act Notice
The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (Board) published a document in the Federal Register on May 20, 2015, (80 FR 28988), concerning notice of a closed meeting where the Board Members will discuss issues dealing with potential Recommendations to the Secretary of Energy. That notice stated that the Board would convene the closed meeting at the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board, 625 Indiana Avenue NW., Room 352, Washington, DC 20004. The Board wishes to correct that notice to indicate that the closed meeting will be in Room 425.
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement: Multiyear Contracts-Statutory References and Cancellation Ceiling Threshold (DFARS Case 2014-D019)
DoD is issuing a final rule amending the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update the cancellation ceiling threshold for multiyear contracts and to correct statutory references.
- Dorena Hydro, LLC; Notice of Application Accepted for Filing, Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene, and Protests
- Request From the Interagency Committee on Human Nutrition Research (ICHNR) for Comments on the Draft National Nutrition Research Roadmap 2015-2020: Advancing Nutrition Research To Improve and Sustain Health
The Draft National Nutrition Research Roadmap (NNRR) identifies research priorities for human nutrition and describes the role of ICHNR departments and agencies in addressing those priorities over the next five to ten years. ICHNR seeks input about identified research and resource gaps and opportunities and the short- and long- term initiatives proposed to address them. To review the NNRR, please visit https://prevention.nih.gov/nnrr.
- Notice of Lodging of Proposed Consent Decree Under the Clean Air Act
- BP Hydro Associates; Lowline Rapids, LLC; Notice of Transfer of Exemption
- Safety Zone; Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix, Detroit River; Detroit, MI
The Coast Guard is establishing a temporary safety zone encompassing a portion of the Detroit River in Detroit, Michigan. This safety zone is necessary to protect Belle Isle Grand Prix participants, spectators and vessels from the hazards associated with a high speed automobile race in close proximity to a navigable waterway. This safety zone will establish restrictions upon, and control movement of, vessels in a portion of the Detroit River. During the enforcement period, no person or vessel may enter the regulated area without permission of the Captain of the Port.