Sources in this library
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Continued Approval of the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities' Accreditation Program for Organizations That Provide Outpatient Physical Therapy and Speech Language Pathology Services
This final notice announces our decision to approve the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities for continued recognition as a national accrediting organization for organizations that provide outpatient physical therapy and speech language pathology (OPT) services that wish to participate in the Medicare or Medicaid programs. An OPT that participates in Medicaid must also meet the Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Product Change-Priority Mail Express and Priority Mail Negotiated Service Agreement
The Postal Service gives notice of filing a request with the Postal Regulatory Commission to add a domestic shipping services contract to the list of Negotiated Service Agreements in the Mail Classification Schedule's Competitive Products List.
- Addressing Inadequate Information on Important Health Factors in Pharmacoepidemiology Studies Relying on Healthcare Databases; Public Workshop
- Notice of Submission Deadline for Schedule Information for Los Angeles International Airport, O'Hare International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, and Newark Liberty International Airport for the Winter 2015 Scheduling Season
Under this notice, the FAA announces the submission deadline of May 21, 2015, for winter 2015-2016 flight schedules at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Chicago's O'Hare International Airport (ORD), San Francisco International Airport (SFO), New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in accordance with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Worldwide Slot Guidelines. The deadline coincides with the schedule submission deadline for the IATA Slot Conference for the winter 2015 scheduling season.
- Charter Renewal of Department of Defense Federal Advisory Committees
The Department of Defense is publishing this notice to announce that it is renewing the charter for the Reserve Forces Policy Board (``the Board'').
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; NYSE Arca, Inc.; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Amending the NYSE Arca Equities Schedule of Fees and Charges for Exchange Services To Provide a Second Way To Qualify for the Cross-Asset Tier Credit of $0.0030 Per Share for Orders That Provide Liquidity to the Exchange
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; C2 Options Exchange, Incorporated; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Change the Close of Trading Hours on the Last Day of Trading in Expiring Quarterly Index Expirations
- Revised Medical Criteria for Evaluating Hematological Disorders
We are revising the criteria in the Listing of Impairments (listings) that we use to evaluate cases involving hematological disorders in adults and children under titles II and XVI of the Social Security Act (Act). These revisions reflect our adjudicative experience, advances in medical knowledge, diagnosis, and treatment, and public comments we received in response to a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM).
- Lock 14 Hydro Partners; Lock 12 Hydro Partners; Notice of Technical Meeting
- Streptomycin Sulfate; Receipt of Application for Emergency Exemption, Solicitation of Public Comment
EPA has received a specific exemption request from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) to use the pesticide streptomycin sulfate (CAS No. 3810-74-0) to treat up to 47,656 acres of grapefruit for fresh market to control citrus canker. The FDACS proposes a use of a pesticide which contains the active ingredient, streptomycin sulfate, also used in human and animal treatment as an antibiotic. EPA is soliciting public comment before making the decision whether or not to grant the exemption.