Sources in this library
- Information Collections Being Submitted for Review and Approval to the Office of Management and Budget
As part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork burdens, and as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501-3520), the Federal Communication Commission (FCC or Commission) invites the general public and other Federal agencies to take this opportunity to comment on the following information collections. Comments are requested concerning: Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Commission, including whether the information shall have practical utility; the accuracy of the Commission's burden estimate; ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on the respondents, including the use of automate...
- Information Collection; Submission for OMB Review, Comment Request
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled Alumni Outcomes Survey for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Diana Epstein at 202-606-7564 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
- Meeting of the Judicial Conference Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure
The Advisory Committee on Rules of Civil Procedure will hold a two-day meeting. The meeting will be open to public observation but not participation.
- PennEast Pipeline Company, LLC; Notice of Extension of Comment Period and Clarification of Location of Public Scoping Meetings for the Penneast Pipeline Project
- Information Collection Request; Assignment and Joint Payment Elections
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, the Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) and Farm Service Agency (FSA) are requesting comments from all interested individuals and organizations on an extension with a revision of a currently approved information collection associated with various assignment and joint payment forms, including ``Assignment of Payment'', ``Joint Payment Authorization'', ``Notice of Assignment'', and ``Instrument of Assignment''. The information on the forms is used by FSA employees in order to record the payment or contract being assigned, the amount of the assignment, the date of the assignment, and the name and address of the assignee and the assignor. This will enable FSA employees to pay the proper party when payment becomes due.
- Change in Bank Control Notices; Acquisitions of Shares of a Bank or Bank Holding Company
- Joint Meeting of the Dermatologic and Ophthalmic Drugs Advisory Committee and Ophthalmic Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting
- Laminated Woven Sacks From the People's Republic of China: Preliminary Results of Antidumping Duty Administrative Review; 2013-2014
In response to a request from the Laminated Woven Sacks Committee (``Petitioner''), the Department of Commerce (``the Department'') initiated an administrative review of the antidumping duty Order on laminated woven sacks from the People's Republic of China (``PRC'').\1\ The administrative review covers nine \2\ companies for the period of review (``POR'') August 1, 2013, through July 31, 2014. We invite interested parties to comment on these preliminary results. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- State of Good Repair Grants Program: Final Circular
FTA has placed guidance in the docket and on its Web site, in the form of a circular, to assist recipients of financial aid under the 49 U.S.C. 5337 State of Good Repair (``SGR'') Grants Program. The circular provides instructions and guidance on program administration and the grant application process.
- Center For Scientific Review; Notice of Closed Meetings