Sources in this library
- Partial Approval and Partial Disapproval of Attainment Plan for Oakridge, Oregon PM2.5
On December 12, 2012, the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ) submitted, on behalf of the Governor of Oregon, a State Implementation Plan (SIP) submission to address violations of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for particulate matter with an aerodynamic diameter of less than or equal to a nominal 2.5 micrometers (PM<INF>2.5</INF>) for the Oakridge PM<INF>2.5</INF> nonattainment area (2012 SIP submission). The Lane Regional Air Protection Agency (LRAPA), in coordination with the ODEQ, developed the 2012 SIP submission for purposes of attaining the 2006 24-hour PM<INF>2.5</INF> NAAQS. On February 22, 2016, the ODEQ withdrew certain provisions of the 2012 SIP submission (2016 SIP withdrawal). The Environmental Protection...
- Presidential Determinations With Respect to the Child Soldiers Prevention Act of 2008
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; New York Stock Exchange LLC; Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change To Amend Its Price List To Eliminate Take Fees for Bonds Executed on the NYSE BondsSM
- Notice of Availability of the Final Environmental Impact Statement for the Lower Yellowstone Intake Diversion Dam Fish Passage Project, Dawson County, Montana
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) and Reclamation, as joint lead agencies, have prepared and made available the Lower Yellowstone Intake Diversion Dam Fish Passage Project Final Environmental Impact Statement (Final EIS). The Final EIS analyzes and discloses potential effects associated with the proposed Federal action to improve passage for endangered pallid sturgeon and other native fish at Intake Diversion Dam in the lower Yellowstone River while continuing the effective and viable operation of the Lower Yellowstone Project.
- Proposed Settlement Agreement, Clean Air Act Citizen Suit
In accordance with section 113(g) of the Clean Air Act, as amended (``CAA'' or the ``Act''), notice is hereby given of a proposed settlement agreement to address a lawsuit filed by the Center for Biological Diversity, Association of Irritated Residents, and Sierra Club (Plaintiffs), in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California: Center For Biological Diversity et al. v. United States Environmental Protection Agency et al. No. 4:16-cv-01946- SBA (N.D. Cal.). On April 14, 2016, Plaintiffs filed a complaint alleging that Gina McCarthy, in her official capacity as Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency, and Jared Blumenfeld, in his official capacity as Regional Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (colle...
- Procurement List; Proposed Deletions
The Committee is proposing to delete products previously furnished by the nonprofit agency employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities.
- Applications for New Awards; Minority Science and Engineering Improvement Program
- Requested Administrative Waiver of the Coastwise Trade Laws: Vessel HOLOHOLO; Invitation for Public Comments
As authorized by 46 U.S.C. 12121, the Secretary of Transportation, as represented by the Maritime Administration (MARAD), is authorized to grant waivers of the U.S.-build requirement of the coastwise laws under certain circumstances. A request for such a waiver has been received by MARAD. The vessel, and a brief description of the proposed service, is listed below.
- Drawbridge Operation Regulation; Sacramento River, Sacramento, CA
The Coast Guard has issued a temporary deviation from the operating schedule that governs the Tower Drawbridge across the Sacramento River, mile 59.0, at Sacramento, CA. The deviation is necessary to allow the community to participate in the Golden Arches Run event. This deviation allows the bridge to remain in the closed-to- navigation position during the deviation period.
- Sunshine Act Meeting Notice