Sources in this library
- Marine Mammals; File No. 20341
Notice is hereby given that Craig Matkin, North Gulf Oceanic Society, 3430 Main St., Suite B1, Homer, Alaska 99603, has applied in due form for a permit to conduct research on cetaceans.
- National Human Genome Research Institute; Notice of Closed Meeting
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Contractor Profile
NCUA, as part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to comment on a new collection of information, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (Pub. L. 104-13, 44 U.S.C. Chapter 35).
- Marine Mammals; File Nos. 19669 and 20532
Notice is hereby given that the Chicago Zoological Society [Michael J. Adkesson, D.V.M., Responsible Party], 3300 South Golf Rd., Brookfield, Illinois 60513 (File No. 19669), and Stephen John Trumble, Ph.D., Baylor University, 101 Bagby Ave., Waco, TX 76706 (File No. 20532), have applied in due form for permits to import, export, and receive marine mammal parts for scientific research.
- Combined Notice of Filings #1
- Information Collection Request Submitted to OMB for Review and Approval; Comment Request; NESHAP for Organic Liquids Distribution (Non-Gasoline) Facilities (Renewal)
The Environmental Protection Agency has submitted an information collection request (ICR), ``NESHAP for Organic Liquids Distribution (Non-Gasoline) Facilities (40 CFR part 63, subpart EEEE) (Renewal)'' (EPA ICR No. 1963.06, OMB Control No. 2060-0539), to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.). This is a proposed extension of the ICR, which is currently approved through August 31, 2016. Public comments were previously requested via the Federal Register (80 FR 32116) on June 5, 2015 during a 60-day comment period. This notice allows for an additional 30 days for public comments. A fuller description of the ICR is given below, including its estimated burden and cost to the public. An Agency m...
- Emera Energy Services Subsidiary No. 14 LLC; Supplemental Notice That Initial Market-Based Rate Filing Includes Request for Blanket Section 204 Authorization
- New Animal Drugs; Approval of New Animal Drug Applications; Withdrawal of Approval of New Animal Drug Applications; Changes of Sponsorship; Change of Sponsor's Name and Address; Change of Sponsor's Address
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or we) is amending the animal drug regulations to reflect application-related actions for new animal drug applications (NADAs) and abbreviated new animal drug applications (ANADAs) during May and June 2016. FDA is also informing the public of the availability of summaries of the basis of approval and of environmental review documents, where applicable. The animal drug regulations are also being amended to reflect changes of sponsorship of applications, changes of sponsors' names and addresses, and the voluntary withdrawals of approval of applications.
- Merchant Mariner Medical Advisory Committee
The and its working groups will meet to discuss matters relating to medical certification determinations for issuance of licenses, certificates of registry, merchant mariners' documents, medical standards and guidelines for the physical qualifications of operators of commercial vessels, medical examiner education, and medical research. The meetings will be open to the public.
- Advisory Committee for the Sustained National Climate Assessment (SNCA)
The was established by a Decision Memorandum, dated August 20, 2015. The Committee's mission is to provide advice on sustained National Climate Assessment activities and products to the Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere (Under Secretary), who will forward the advice to the Director of the Office of Science Technology Policy (OSTP). The Committee will advise on the engagement of stakeholders and on sustained assessment activities and the quadrennial National Climate Assessment (NCA4) report. Time and Date: (1) Public Hearing. The meeting will be held on September 13, 2016 from 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., September 14, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and September 15, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p....